Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Play your position


So Love & Hip-Hop debuted tonight. This post is dedicated to Emily(Fabolous gf) because she worked my nerves. She said she's knows Fab will never leave her or their family. But your not allowed to walk the red carpet with him because of his image *side-eye*. Does money really blind women and make them think its okay to be disrespected like that.Then she stated Fab doesn't like her to party because that's not how a mother should act. OKAY but when I read blogs I see him pictured in clubs all the time with other girls. Emily is on a plantation and can't even see it. You can drive the Bentley & live in the house as long as you play your position. Emily sweetie really? It's not ok that no one knows about you.

3 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of that show, would like to watch now reading this!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It comes on VH1, it just aired yesterday. I liked it so far.....i'm following

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it while channel surfing, but didn't take the time to watch. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete