Monday, November 22, 2010

Fed Up forreal


OMG! I have not posted in here in so long, its been longer than a year. But I need to blog more often to let my frustrations out. One frustration is guys....ugh! I hate them & the topic of them. I've decided that I don't do relationships. I feel like everyone is playing a game & its survival of the fitess. Like why can't I find a REAL guy. Funny, cool, swag, laid-back, just a chill person all around. I hate going on dates because I feel like it's an interview. Then after the date its back to his house #pause! Some guys don't even try & front like they want to wine and dine u. Its straight to his crib & that's it..smh thats all for now

2 comments:

  1. I think one day you will meet that guy. Just focus on yourself and you'll attract him = ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know i'm not really in a rush. Plus I never like anyone for a long time or take them serious so i'm pretty much chillin

    ReplyDelete